Brazilian Toe Massage - Magical Miracles

 I first learned about energy pathways in the body from my teacher, the late, Lord Pandit Prof. Dr. Sir. Anton Jayasuriya, a small, charismatic man with a passion for teaching and helping everyone. He would tell me stories of how he helped thousands of people at his doctors office located under the trees in his native Colombo, Sri Lanka. Working just one or two pressure points he could create dramatic healing responses.


There were always hundreds of people lined up every morning for him to see. People would tell him their problem, and he would spend two or three libro de un curso de milagros pdf   working specific points. Five minutes was the maximum time he would spend with each patient, as he wanted to see as many people as possible - some had walked for miles to experience his healing hands.


I let his passion for healing follow me, and wherever possible I integrated energy and meridian therapy into my practice as a holistic massage therapist and Reflexologist. My clients were very impressed by the results. I was always on the look out for more information.


Several years later, a South American student in one of my Foot Reflexology classes told me about a powerful healing system she had learned from her Grandmother which involved a pressure point massage on the toes. She demonstrated it to me and told me that it was a powerful native healing ritual that was passed down through families in her homeland of Brazil.


Years later I was given a magazine that described a similar technique to the one I was shown years earlier and it also touched on the healing energy systems learned from my Sri Lankan teacher and mentor. The technique is known as Brazilian Toe Massage. A coincidence? Perhaps, I believe that things happen for a reason. Dr Jayasuriya always talked about life's purpose, magical meridians, energy body and by combining them almost unbelievable miracles could happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wellness, Miracles and Therapeutic - Progressive Healing

How Computer Hackers and Identity Theft Are Related

How You Can Do Miracles